Information Collection and Use
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. We may use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, and to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Catalyst Theory to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Web sites violate the above terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may set and access cookies on your computers.
Digicon Corporation is proud to announce that it has again achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification for quality management systems, for a second consecutive year. This is an internationallyNovember 8, 2021
Digicon Corporation is a proud exhibitor at the National Summer Learning Association (NSLA) Summer Changes Everything™ 2021 national conference, taking place now from November 8thAugust 20, 2021
An in-house IT team seems like a good idea. You have engineers and technicians sitting nearby who can assist at a moment’s notice. But what