Our Amazon Web Services
Digicon is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) managed service provider (MSP) focused on helping you fill the gaps in your experience. Our highly skilled team delivers value in the form of proactive monitoring, automation, and management, so you’re never left to navigate an AWS issue alone.
Please contact us today to learn more about AWS managed cloud services from Digicon Corporation.
Let Us Support Your AWS Implementation and Migration
AWS is a widely adopted cloud computing platform. Businesses as varied as fast-growing startups, large enterprises, and government agencies use AWS to lower their costs, operate with greater agility, and innovate faster than ever. To become a full-service AWS partner, Digicon had to meet specific program requirements from Amazon, including undergoing a third-party audit of our MSP capabilities. Having met the required conditions, Digicon has proven that our engineers are skilled at cloud infrastructure and application migration.
When you work with us, you receive a comprehensive list of AWS managed services, including:
- Implementation, migration, and system planning support
- Remote monitoring and management tools
- Scalable AWS solutions
- Personal, one-on-one service
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Support Center
- Backup solutions
Creating Success on AWS
AWS offers significantly more products with more useful features than other cloud providers. The AWS cloud computing environment is flexible and secure, and millions of customers from around the globe interact with it every month.
Digicon can help you get the most from your AWS experience with these services:
- Storage: AWS offers scalable object storage, file storage, block storage, and other options to build the foundation of your cloud IT environment. Digicon can help you select and manage the most appropriate storage solutions for your business.
- Compute: From virtual machines to containers to serverless computing, AWS has what you need to run faster batch jobs and web apps. We can assist you with scaling your computing capacity on the world’s most powerful, innovative cloud platform. We keep the demands of your business in mind when recommending the best computing tools for you.
- Migration and transfer: Do you currently have an on-premise server or database? We’ll help with the initial migration and transfer to AWS so you can begin using all the available benefits this cloud platform has to offer with minimal downtime for your business.
- Monitoring: With robust remote monitoring, you can rest assured that our experienced Digicon engineers have a watchful eye on everything in your infrastructure. This AWS managed service ensures that your data is protected and that, if any problems arise, you’ll know about them immediately.
- Backup: AWS Backup creates a centralized and automated backup system across AWS services, preventing the potential loss of data and helping your business meet regulatory backup compliance requirements.
- And so much more: Digicon fills the gaps in your AWS service in any way you need us to, ensuring a smooth, flawless experience.
Digicon Designs and Installs Amazon WorkSpaces
We recommend Amazon WorkSpaces to our customers, a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) that lowers costs and simplifies processes compared to using traditional desktops and on-premises VDI solutions. The WorkSpaces architecture offers many advantages over other desktop designs, including:
Creating Success on AWS
Let Us Help You Optimize Your AWS ExperienceThe highly skilled cloud development team at Digicon Corporation draws on over 30 years of experience in cloud computing. Leverage our advanced knowledge and skills as an AWS MSP to help you get the most out of AWS. From implementation and migration to ongoing support and monitoring—we’re here for you every step of the way!
To schedule a free consultation with one of our AWS managed services experts, please contact us today.
Digicon Corporation is proud to announce today that it has achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification for quality management systems. This is an internationally recognized certification that indicates ourOctober 23, 2020
In short, cloud-based services are IT resources that function on the internet. Businesses don’t have to rely on their own systems to uphold the services—instead,October 21, 2020
Here is what you need to know about our Your Employment System (YES). Who can use the Your Employment System (YES)? Although YES was originally