Have you assessed your IT infrastructure lately? Now more than ever, you need to ensure your business has the right IT services in place to enable a remote workforce that can work from home. An IT assessment can help you identify any risks or vulnerabilities that could leave your business open to cyber threats. If you’re worried about your network being out-of-date, or you’re just wondering if there’s a better option for saving money, consider getting an IT system assessment from Digicon Corporation.
Let us check your network infrastructure to make sure you have the proper resources to support secure, cost-effective telecommunication. Contact us today to schedule a free IT audit.
Network Components We Assess
An IT maturity assessment is an in-depth analysis of your network infrastructure. When you choose Digicon to perform this service, you benefit from a fresh, third-party perspective. Our unbiased recommendations can improve your capacity for planning and performance. Here are the network components we review during an IT needs assessment:
- Cloud environments
- Microsoft Office 365
- Operational efficiency
For more information about our free IT system assessments, please contact us today.
Benefits of an IT Audit
It’s easy to understand the benefits of having a high-performance computing environment. To get there, you must first take a good, hard look at the health of your existing system. Here are the top reasons to schedule an IT audit.
- Increase your understanding of how your network functions: Does your system have features you’re unaware of? If so, you might not be making the most of your network. An IT audit can reveal functions that, until now, were not on your radar.
- Determine your overall capabilities and shortcomings: Armed with an accurate evaluation of your current infrastructure, you can identify its strengths and weaknesses. This makes it easier to implement IT maintenance, upgrades, and even phase-outs as needed.
- Start planning long term: Once you gain visibility of the current system’s status, you can strategically consolidate, simplify, automate, and reduce your network as appropriate. Your IT assessment gives you a clear road map for the future.
- Explore new cost-saving technology: In a traditional IT environment, valuable resources sometimes sit idle, while at other times, capacity is not enough. Cloud computing could be the key to scaling your capacity to meet real-time demand. You only pay for what you use, so the cost-savings can be significant.
- Boost productivity: As daily urgencies pile up, it can be easy to push IT assessments to the bottom of your to-do list. However, if left unchecked for long, your network could begin demanding constant troubleshooting, which creates operational challenges and wastes your time. An IT audit is a simple way to restore productivity.
Our IT Solutions
At Digicon, our IT services help you scale your infrastructure and adopt the best IT tools to meet your business’s needs. Our solutions include:
- Remote desktops and applications
- AWS migration and implementation
- Corporate file services (shared directories)
- Tools for communication, online meetings, and collaboration (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint)
- IT strategy support (Virtual CIO providing IT strategy support, budgeting support, and consulting)
- End user device management (Microsoft OneDrive, Active Directory policies, Defender Antivirus and Anti-malware, remote wipe of lost/stolen smartphones, laptop encryption)
Why Choose Digicon?
At Digicon, we draw from over 30 years of experience as an innovative IT solutions provider. After your IT system assessment, you may choose to implement solutions that drive productivity and innovation. Digicon can provide the services you seek. Our technical team is well versed in both traditional IT and cloud-based technologies to meet your needs.
We also focus on offering personal, one-on-one service with access to our 24/7/365 Network Operations Support Center and help desk. No matter what packages or à-la-carte services you sign up for, rest assured that you can speak with a live IT representative at any time. We’re a trusted name in local IT solutions, and we can help take your business to the next level.
To request your free IT needs assessment, please contact Digicon Corporation today!
In short, cloud-based services are IT resources that function on the internet. Businesses don’t have to rely on their own systems to uphold the services—instead,October 21, 2020
Here is what you need to know about our Youth Employment System (YES). Who can use the Youth Employment System (YES)? Although YES was originallyOctober 13, 2020
It all started with an idea centered on innovation. One day in 1985, John J. Wu stood in an unusually long line at the post